Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 26-April 1

Quick post today :)

Monday
  • Spaghetti w/ italian sausage
  • salad
Tuesday
  • Papa Murphys stuffed pizza. It's the end of the month, and I've done well with my grocery budget. Also, it's spring break, so I'm watching the girls I nanny all day, and so I'm not as enthusiastic abouting cook dinner when I get home.
Wednesday
  • Marinated grilled chicken
  • Truffled Mac & Cheese . I'm not a big fan of macaroni and cheese, but this sounded really yummy, so I thought I'd try this really decadent recipe and decide once and for all if I like it. :) On a side note, I have never spent this much on cheese. haha
  • mixed greens salad w/ tomatoes, avocado, and sunflower seeds
Thursday
  • Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya . Another new recipe.
  • Spinach salad with with raspberry vinaigrette, strawberries, sliced almonds, and feta cheese
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment