Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19-25

Last week didn't really go as planned. I was sick most of the week. Sleeping 13 hours a day, having no energy, head pounding for 4 days straight, wanting saltines and 7-up and tomato soup....yes, that is my idea of an awesome vacation.

Needless to say, I didn't follow my menu plan very well. Even once I was feeling well enough to eat normally, I didn't have the energy to cook. Thank goodness for freezer meals, crock pots, and a helpful husband! I taught John to make his favorite chicken thighs recipe, we grilled frozen mahi-mahi (pre-marinated), and had lots of carnitas left-overs.

Thus, this week, I'll be re-running the recipes I didn't make last week, since I still have all the ingredients.

Monday
Tuesday
  •  Subway, on our way to Bible study
Wednesday
  • Chicken Enchiladas , didn't do these last week. They're one of our favorites!
  • steamed green beans
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
  • chicken salad sandwiches (for lunch)
  • Date Night! We're going to see a matinee Hunger Games, and then we'll be using a Groupon for a yummy Thai restaurant!
Sunday
  • Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment