Needless to say, I didn't follow my menu plan very well. Even once I was feeling well enough to eat normally, I didn't have the energy to cook. Thank goodness for freezer meals, crock pots, and a helpful husband! I taught John to make his favorite chicken thighs recipe, we grilled frozen mahi-mahi (pre-marinated), and had lots of carnitas left-overs.
Thus, this week, I'll be re-running the recipes I didn't make last week, since I still have all the ingredients.
- Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca , a new recipe I didn't get to try last week
- angel hair pasta
- Subway, on our way to Bible study
- Chicken Enchiladas , didn't do these last week. They're one of our favorites!
- steamed green beans
- Chicken Rice soup
- fresh bread
- Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce . New recipe, but I'm excited about it! There's so many recipes I want to try with pork tenderloin, and now that I have several in the freezer....here I come!
- mashed potatoes
- Grilled Asparagus with Caper Vinegarette
- chicken salad sandwiches (for lunch)
- Date Night! We're going to see a matinee Hunger Games, and then we'll be using a Groupon for a yummy Thai restaurant!