Sunday, March 4, 2012

February 27-March 4

Monday
Tuesday
  • We have Bible study on Tuesdays, and run there straight from work. So, Tuesday is always: Subway! Usually the ham on italian herb bread, piled with tons of extra veggies. :)
 Wednesday
  • Creamy Turkey Meatballs . My new recipe for the week! I don't usually go for ground turkey, but these were delicious! I think I liked them better plain
  • whole wheat penne pasta
  • caesar salad
Thursday
  • Marinated grilled chicken (my favorite marinade is Allegro)
  • couscous
  • steamed green beans with bacon bits
 Friday
  • Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs. Again, this is one of our favorites. It's a very quick dish...only about 20 minutes! and SO yummy---you can control the spiciness of it too.
  • coconut jasmine rice (just cook the rice in coconut milk instead of water.....it makes it really rich)
  • green salad
Saturday
  • usually leftovers. But tonight we got to go to some friends for dinner and games! I got the recipe for the Kielbasa-Lentil Soup....look for it another week!
Sunday
  • Dal Nirvana . This is my favorite dish right now. I had never made an India dish before this. We have it pretty much once a week. Meatless (which is great on my budget), so easy, surprisingly flavorful, and makes crazy good leftovers.
  • jasmine rice
  • green salad

On to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment