It's also a completely chicken week, but that's pretty normal. haha :)
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole. I'm using the last leftovers of my roasted chicken that I did last Friday for this.
- I generally steer clear of casseroles, but I've started a new job with more hours now, and so I need to cut my time in the kitchen. Hopefully this will be a winner...I do love great one-dish meals.
- Subway for small group
- Chicken Breasts with French Pan Sauce
- The French have the most amazing sauces. I don't know how
authentic this is or not, but it totally is what makes this simple
- Angel Hair Pasta
- Chicken Kebabs with Creamy Pesto
- Grilled Veggies
- Marinated Tilapia
- Bacon and Wild Mushroom Risotto with Spinach
- Sauteed Apples
- Maple-Mustard Chicken Thighs. I haven't made this be