Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 22-29

This week is "Cooking Light" week. I went through a bunch of my recipes, because I feel like I've gotten in a rut again, so all the recipes are from my Cooking Light folder. Some of them I've cooked before (just not for a while), and others are completely new to me.

It's also a completely chicken week, but that's pretty normal. haha :)

Monday
  • Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole. I'm using the last leftovers of my roasted chicken that I did last Friday for this.
    • I generally steer clear of casseroles, but I've started a new job with more hours now, and so I need to cut my time in the kitchen. Hopefully this will be a winner...I do love great one-dish meals.
Tuesday
  • Subway for small group
Wednesday
  • Chicken Breasts with French Pan Sauce
    • The French have the most amazing sauces. I don't know how authentic this is or not, but it totally is what makes this simple chicken
  • Angel Hair Pasta
  • Salad
Thursday
Friday
Weekend
  • Maple-Mustard Chicken Thighs. I haven't made this be
  • Salad
  • Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment