Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 17-23

Monday
Tuesday
  •  "Taco Bus". This is an actual bus that has seats along the windows and a kitchen in the back, where you can get super yummy, authentic Mexican food! John and I share a huge steak burrito for $5.
Wednesday
  • Sweet and Sour Chicken w/ broccoli, bell peppers, and rice
  • Crab Wontons. I had been putting off making these because the wonton wrappers are expensive, but now I'm really glad I finally bought them! They actually are a good value...I made a huge batch of these (or rather, 2 smaller batches), and have only used half of the wrappers. I think since they are so thin, you don't realize how many are in the package.
Thursday
Friday
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu
  • Roasted Red Potatoes
  • Raspberry Spinach Salad with walnuts and feta cheese
Weekend
  • Lobster Alfredo. I just use the imitation lobster, and jarred alfredo, and through in whatever veggies I have that match; this time it was spinach and mushrooms
  • leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment