- Chicken Vegetable Curry
- Jasmine Rice
- Subway (small group)
- Eggplant and Mozzerella Sandwiches. This is from pinterest. SO good, but definitely not healthy *hint: they're fried*
- Garlic cheesey bread. Another pinterest item. The absolutely best garlic cheesey bread I have ever tasted.
- Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos. These were a biiiiig hit. Though John thought they needed more "kick", so when I make them in the future, I'll use some sharp cheddar cheese and more of the spices.
- Pizza Bites. Very good, weren't very filling though. I think they'd be great to freeze and just have on hand though.
- Chorizo and Egg breakfast burritos. This was an idea my sister gave me. This is one of my brother-in-law's favorite breakfast. Very tasty!!