Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 10-16

Playing catch-up and back posting several posts..... :-) This week was evidently "Pinterest recipe week". I finally decided if I was going to be pinning all these delicious-looking recipes, I needed to try them. And this is the way I roll....I get on a kick and just go for it! :-)

Monday
  •  Chicken Vegetable Curry
  • Jasmine Rice
Tuesday
  • Subway (small group)
Wednesday
Thursday
  • Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos. These were a biiiiig hit. Though John thought they needed more "kick", so when I make them in the future, I'll use some sharp cheddar cheese and more of the spices.
Friday
  • Pizza Bites. Very good, weren't very filling though. I think they'd be great to freeze and just have on hand though.
Weekend
  • Chorizo and Egg breakfast burritos. This was an idea my sister gave me. This is one of my brother-in-law's favorite breakfast. Very tasty!!
  • leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment