Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 4-10

Monday
  • Marinated Grilled Tilapia. I just marinated it in caesar dressing, and then drizzled butter and lemon juice on it.
  • Roasted Red Potatoes
  • Salad
  • Kiwis. Just because I have them. :)
Tuesday
  • Chicken Scallopini. I don't use a recipe for this, it's just another one of my go-to chicken recipes that I have many different variety of, but this is pretty similar to what I do.
  • Steamed Green Beans
  • Sautéed Apples w/ butter and brown sugar
Wednesday
  • Hamburgers
  • Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
  • Oats Peaches and Cream Muffins (made earlier in the week). I'm SO psyched that peach season is starting and they are on sale! These muffins ar to die for. They are whole wheat with oats and peaches throughout, and then a peach-cream cheese filling....YUM!
  • Omelettes
Sunday
  • Homemade pizza
Extra:
  • "City-Band" Popcicles! I grew up with these, and they get their name from the outdoor concerts my dad played clarinet in: as kids, we would make them and sell them. Now I make them multiple times each summer, each time a different variety. This time I'm making blackberry-raspberry-lemonade! Here's the recipe:
    • 1 package Jello powder
    • 1 package Crystal Light (or Koolaid, but you have to add 1 c. sugar if you use that
    • 2 cups boiling water
    • --mix packets into water, stir until fully dissolved
    • 2 1/2 cups icy cold water, add to flavored water
    • Makes 20 popsicles

No comments:

Post a Comment