Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 28-June 3

I've neglected my menu planning during the past few weeks, and boy, my budget and stress levels have noticed. I'm $50 over my food budget, and we've eaten Papa Murphys' pizza twice in one week. So, back to consistancy!

Monday
  • Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin. I did have a recipe for this, but it wasn't very good, and I can't find it now, so I'm not going to bother.
  • Salad
  • Sautéed Apples
Tuesday
  • Marinated Grilled Tilapia
  • Couscous
  • Steamed Green Beans
Wednesday
  •  Chicken Chorizo with Rice and Beans. I bought mild chorizo this time, so that I could add extra chorizo without ramping up the heat too much. I used 6 oz. instead of 2 oz.
  • Salad
Thursday
  • Crockpot Barbeque Ribs
  • Fresh Bread (from bread machine)
  • Salad
Friday
Saturday
  • Chicken Curry. Didn't use a recipe, used coconut milk, curry powder, garam masala, and salt, and added bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli
  • Jasmine Rice
  • Corn on the Cob
Sunday
  • Left overs

No comments:

Post a Comment