Friday, April 27, 2012

April 23-29

Monday
Tuesday
  •  Chicken Salad in Pita Pockets (for quick, clean on-the-go dinner)
Wednesday
  • Marinated Grilled Tilapia. I made my own marinate out of caesar dressing, 3-cheese italian dressing, lemon juice, and dijon mustard,
  • Baked Potatoes....with sour cream (or actually Fage Greek yogurt), bacon bits, and cheddar cheese
  • Green Salad with bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and sunflower seeds
Thursday
Friday
  •  Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca. I really liked this last time, but had to substitute poultry seasoning for the sage leaves. This time I bought sage leaves, so hopefully it will be even better!
  • Angel Hair Pasta with lemony-butter sauce
  • Green Salad
Saturday
  • Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Muffins . I made a big batch of these midway through the week (the secret is out, now you know I back-posted this!), wrapped them individually in wax paper, and froze them. They are SO good...both the canadian bacon kind and the sausage ones. This provides a much more balanced breakfast than my normal plain Special K, and incredibly quick to just pop in the microwave, wrapping and all! And also, my came out to about $0.80 each, which makes them quite the cost effective breakfast!
  • Caprese Wraps with Chicken. This is a new recipe that looks quite tasty and quick!
 Sunday
  • Chicken Marsala. I don't actually use a recipe for this, but here's a good starting one! Make extra sauce for the potatoes. :)
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment